April marks a new chapter in my life, I’ve handed my notice in at my current job in customer service and I will be starting a new journey as a doctor’s receptionist. I’m still pursuing my writing, but I think that this new part time job will be just what I need.
I’ve been so naughty recently spending a lot of money on clothes, I seriously think that I have a shopping addiction, so a sort out of my wardrobe is required urgently.
Here are some of April’s wishlist!!
- Jasmine fabric chair, Lee longlands, £395.
- Tasselled cushion cover, H&M, £12.99
- Velvet Culottes, Newlook, £29.99
- Pineapple glass jar, H&M, £8.99
- Antique style clock, Matalan, £6.00
- Peep toe Chelsea boots, Newlook, £12.00
- Stoneware cup, H&M, £6.99
- Whale tealight holder, Matalan, £8.00
- Floral weekender bag, Accessorize, £25.00
- Flamingo inflatable cup holder, Primark, £1.00
I’m dreaming of this pink chair in my living room, pink chairs are so hard to come by. I also need the culottes in my life, I’m still yet to own a pair of culottes, and the pink shade is perfect! The clock will be a perfect bedside accompaniment, to stop Mr J sleeping in. Finally how perfect is the flamingo inflatable cup holder, amazing for holidays!!