2015 had truly been a whirlwind of a year, but I’m so happy to start this new year in a new country with not much of a plan. Every year I make the same new years resolutions; “I’m going to lose weight, be healthy, read more, blah blah- Same old shit”. But this year I have decided to make some goals for myself rather than unrealistic resolutions.
- To grow my blog: From my blog I want to grow my readership, improve my content and take my blog to a self hosted site. When I finally start a job here in Sydney, my focus will be saving money for travelling (content) and also improve things like my photography (I have my eye on an olympus pen). Blogging is still very new to me, so I’m improving and changing.. so thanks for staying with me.
- To Travel: I think this might be an obvious one, but this year I want to travel more. I want to see, do and experience more in the world. Travelling is my passion and I become more inspired and motivated to do things because of that passion. This year I want to travel to as many places as I can, I have travelled to 23 countries and I want to up that!
- To become a little more healthier: After my nutritionist appointment and cutting out things like bread and cheese I’ve started to feel less sluggish and more motivated. Read Here; But since being away I seem to have been lagging with healthy eating and exercise. So I have downloaded an app to try and improve my fitness with a 7 minute workout challenge a day. Lets hope I stick to it!
- Write more and read more: When I was younger you would often find me on my computer writing poetry or creating short stories, I still read a few from back in the day. I love to write, so I want to write more. I don’t just mean blog posts.. but I would like to get back into poetry and short stories.. so watch this space. I love reading aswell, but I never seem to find the time. I’m going to try and get into the habit of reading a chapter a night to improve my literacy levels.
- Grow my following: With this I mean in terms of social media following and making blogging pals. I need to amerce myself more in this growing blogging community and meet people with the same interests and passion as I do. The blogging world is growing and it’s a shame I can’t share the excitement with another blogger. (Haha Loner alert) So you can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter to help a girl out! I also need to tweet more, I seem so unbothered by twitter, I really just cannot get into it.
- Youtube more: I’ve finally joined the youtube wagon, and although I’m just starting out.. I actually enjoy it. I think I may start weekly vlogging, however I have lagged a bit since my NX mini camera broke. It’s just awkward sometimes carrying around a big DSLR. So I need to vlog more! Have a look at my youtube page, any comments and follows are appreciated.
So here’s to a healthy and happy 2016! Happy new year folks!