I’m currently having one of those days where everything is going wrong.
….So here is my advice to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with your day.
- Go to your nearest supermarket get the greasiest pizza, fizzy drinks and chocolate… food always helps
- Put your wooly socks on, get into bed and stick a film on, watch sex and the city or sign up to a free membership at Netflix
- Much on your cookies in bed and cuddle your favourite toy for comfort.
- If your not ready for daylight or to see anyone, lock your room and shut your curtains… cut yourself off from the outside world.
Now after all that….
- You’ve had enough time to mope about.
- Stop feeling sorry for yourself, what’s happened has happened… you can’t change the past.
- Get up get dressed and do something productive with the rest of your day
I’m going to follow this advice, to try and get me out of this funk.